How to add new language
1. Login to your admin panel and open the Settings -> Store settings -> Location/Taxes/Localization -> Languages page.
2. Select English in the Add new language field and click Add.
3. Select your new language in the Add new language field and click Add. Make sure English is default.
4. Go to the Settings -> Store settings -> Location/Taxes/Localization -> Label editor section.
5. Select the new language in the Language field inside the Label Editor section.
6. After the page is reloaded, you will see two columns of labels. The Original Value (in English) column contains the default English labels and is not available for editing. The Translation column is available for editing.
! If you have a translation package, go to step 9.
7. Select Storefront labels in the Label type field and click Filter.
8. Change the label text in the Translation column and click Update labels to save the changes.
Steps 9 and 10 are only for users who have a csv translation file.
9. Click on the Import labels button at the bottom.
10. Click Select to specify the csv file, then click Next.
The labels will be imported.