Setup Moneris eSELECTplus
NOTE: to use the Moneris eSELECTplus payment method you must load your checkout pages via secure HTTPS connection. It requires SSL certificate installed on your domain. If you don't have one, visit this page to purchase a certificate:
1. Open the admin panel and enable https for checkout. In order to do it, click on the Admin link at the top, then click on the HTTPS Settings link. This will open a page where you can manage https settings. Tick off the checkout select box and save the changes.
2. Open the Store settings->Payment methods page.
3. Select Moneris eSELECTplus in the Available Payment Methods field and move it to the right column. Click Save.
4. Click on the Moneris eSELECTplus link. This will open a page with the module settings.
5. Enter your store ID and the API Token.
NOTE: to get the API Token login to your Moneris eSELECTplus account:
navigate to the Admin -> Store settings page and copy the API token value.
5. Select Active in the Module Status section and save the changes.
Now the Moneris eSELECTplus payment option is available in the checkout. Place a test order using your real credit card to test it.